Information on personal data handling pursuant to articles 13-14, Regulation EU 2016/679
Interested parties: Users Browsing the Website.
Kerakoll Spa, as the Data Controller of your personal information pursuant to and in accordance with Regulation EU 2016/679, hereinafter the ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned law provides for the protection of the interested parties with regard to the processing of personal information, and that said processing will be informed by the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of your confidentiality and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legal requirements of the above referenced regulation and the confidentiality requirements contained therein.
Purpose of handling:
in particular your details will be handled for the following purposes relating to implementation of requirements relating to legal or contractual obligations:
Website browsing purposes:
Handling of the data required to carry out these obligations is necessary to ensure proper management of the relationship, and the data must be provided for the purposes indicated above. Furthermore, the Data Controller informs that failure to provide any of the compulsory information, or providing incorrect information, may mean that the Data Controller is unable to guarantee consistent data handling.
How data is handled:
Your personal data may be handled in the following ways:
- by means of electronic processors using software systems managed by Third Parties;
- by means of electronic processors using software systems that are managed or programmed directly by us.
All handling is carried out according to the methods indicated in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and taking the adequate security measures envisaged.
your data will only be communicated to competent persons duly nominated to carry out the services necessary for proper management of the relationship, guaranteeing protection of the interested party’s rights.
Your data will only be handled by persons expressly authorised by the Data Controller to do so, and in particular by the following categories:
- Marketing department;
- Information systems.
Your data may be communicated to third parties, such as:
- Google: Advertising service, Advertising target, Analysis/Measurement, Customisation of content, Optimisation;
- Google Analytics: Advertising target, Analysis/Measurement, Optimisation.
Your personal data will not be circulated in any way.
Your personal data may be transferred, exclusively for the purposes indicated above, within the following states:
- EU countries.
You are informed that, according to the principles of lawfulness, the limits of purpose and minimisation of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, your personal data will be stored for a period of:
- a period of time not exceeding that required to carry out the services provided
As each browser – and often the different versions of the same browser – may differ considerably from the others, you will find detailed information on how to change your browser preferences in your browser guide. For an overview of what to do in the most common browsers, go to www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to block targeted adverts, if you wish to do so. This does not prevent the cookie settings, but it stops certain data being used and collected by these companies.
For further information and opt-out options, go to www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Data Controller: under Law, the Data Controller is Kerakoll Spa (via dell’Artigianato 9 , 41049 Sassuolo (MO); e-mail: email@example.com; telephone: +39 0536 816511; VAT Reg. No.: 01174510360) in the person of ROMANO SGHEDONI – Legal Representative.
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure (deletion), restriction, updating, modification, portability, opposition to handling of personal data concerning you, and in general you have the right to exercise all rights set forth in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
Reg. EU 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Interested Party
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to be informed:
a. of the source of the personal data; b. of the purposes and methods of the processing; c. of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; d. of the identifying data regarding the data controller, data processors, and the representative designated as per Section 5(2); e. of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a. updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; b. erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c. certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected; d. the portability of data.
4. The interested party shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b. to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
(Provision of 8 May 2014 issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority published in O.J. n.126 on 3 June 2014 implementing directive 2002/58/CE)
To disable the types of cookies used by this website directly from your browser:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/en/cookies.html
For more information on how to check, manage, and delete cookies on your device, please visit: http://webcookies.org, http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html or If you are using a web browser other than those listed above, please refer to your browser’s documentation or online guide for more information. Users should be aware that the Data Processor serves solely as a technical intermediary for links provided in this document and cannot assume any responsibility in the event of any changes.
Cookies are small strings of texts that sites the user visits send to their terminal (usually to the browser), where they are saved to then be sent back to those sites the next time the same user visits again. In addition to cookies, other similar tools (web beacons/web bugs, clear GIFs, and others) that make it possible to identify the user or the terminal are also subject to the Provision from the Italian Data Protection Authority. While browsing a website, users may also receive cookies at their terminal that may be sent by other sites or web servers (known as “third parties”) that may contain certain elements (such as images, maps, sounds, and specific links to pages in other domains) present on the website the users are visiting.
Cookies, which are usually found in large numbers in user browsers and which at times can also remain there for long periods, are used for various purposes: to execute IT authentications, monitor sessions, store information on specific configurations regarding the users who access the server, etc. More information about cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Al fine di giungere a una corretta regolamentazione di tali dispositivi, è necessario distinguerli posto che non vi sono delle caratteristiche tecniche che li differenziano gli uni dagli altri proprio sulla base delle finalità perseguite da chi li utilizza. In tale direzione si è mosso, peraltro, lo stesso legislatore, che, in attuazione delle disposizioni contenute nella direttiva 2009/136/CE, ha ricondotto l’obbligo di acquisire il consenso preventivo e informato degli utenti all’installazione di cookie utilizzati per finalità diverse da quelle meramente tecniche (cfr. art. 1, comma 5, lett. a), del D. Lgs. 28 maggio 2012, n. 69, che ha modificato l’art. 122 del Codice).
Maggiori Informazioni sui cookie utilizzati dal sito strutturale.kerakoll.com
Quando si visita il presente sito, possono essere introdotti nel computer o in altro dispositivo “first party cookies” (generati ed utilizzati dal presente sito) ed anche “thirdy party cookies” (generati sul presente sito da terze parti). Si precisa che la disabilitazione di alcuni cookie potrebbe limitare la possibilità di utilizzare il sito e impedire di beneficiare in pieno delle funzionalità e dei servizi presenti. Per decidere quali accettare e quali rifiutare indichiamo qui di seguito una descrizione dei cookies utilizzati da strutturale.kerakoll.com
Type of cookies
- Navigation cookies: These are cookies that guarantee normal navigation and use of the website, and permit a connection between the server and the user’s browser. These cookies allow the site to function correctly and make it possible to view the content on the device being used. Without these cookies, certain requested functionalities, such as a log-in to the site or the creation of a cart for online shopping, may not be provided. Navigation cookies are technical cookies, and are required for the website to function.
- Functional cookies: These are cookies stored on the computer or other device that, based on the user’s request, record the choices the user makes so that these choices can be saved in order to optimize and provide an improved and more personalized navigation of this website (for example, saving a password for restricted areas, recording of the products in a cart so the user can find them still there when they return in a later session, saving the language selected, displaying a video, or offering the option to comment on a blog, etc.). Functional cookies are not indispensable to the operation of the site, but they improve the quality and experience of visiting it.
- Analytic cookies These are cookies that collect information on how users use the website, such as for example which web pages they visit most often. This site uses third-party cookies from “Google Analytics”, a statistical analysis service provided and managed by Google that makes it possible to analyse – anonymously – how users visit the site. The information the cookies generate about how users use the website (including the IP address) is sent to and stored on Google’s servers. Analytic cookies are not essential to the operation of the website.